Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the tour fee include air fare?
»No, the air fare is
- Will you apply for the Visa for us?
- . You will have to pay separately for the air ticket. However, RINGO can arrange to purchase the air ticket on behalf of the participants of the group.
»Yes. We will apply for it on behalf of the participants.
- Do you provide accommodation?
»Yes. You will be staying in a hotel near the Toyo Language School (TLS), in Nishikasai City,Tokyo.
- What are the activities during the stay in Tokyo?
»Studying Japanese language at Toyo Language School (TLS ), sightseeing in Tokyo, visiting Tokyo Disney Land, Mt. Fuji and Others.
- How do we get to school everyday?
- There are many activities available in Tokyo for you to experience them during your stay.
»It will be on foot. It is within walking distance from the hotel to the school, only taking about 10 minutes on foot.
- What is Nishikasai City like?
»It is quiet, clean and convenient. It is nice place to stay and study.
- Is the school near the centre of the city?
»Yes. It is near Akihabara, Shibuya, Asakusa, Shinjuku, Harajuku and other well-known places.
- Are the meals provided?
- You can reach all these places conveniently by train. Please ask for detailed information at the school before you begin exploring Tokyo. (e.g. how to buy a train ticket and how to get to different places).
»The hotel will provide breakfast, but not lunch and dinner.
- Are there restaurants and shops (including convenience store) near the hotel?
»Yes, there are many. You can try different kinds of food while staying there.